Friday, November 27, 2009

I've been looking so long at these pictures of you

I've tried to include as many pictures as possible in each blog posting, but it does not do justice to what I've seen and photographed. With that in mind, I've created a web album and link full of pictures for your enjoyment. I will continue to post pictures to this album. I have added this link http://picasaweb.google.com/robert.romero3/NewZealandWebAlbum?feat=directlink

to the websites found under the click on this section to the right of the blog. Enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving! Geaux Tigers!

2 comments:

kid_sister said...

Love the pictures Rob! Please keep posting them. I hope you are having a wonderful time, be safe!! Give nate a hug for me :)

Love you!! xo les

Tia Maria said...

Hey Rob,
Happy Thanksgiving to you. We celebrated at Luis & Rachel's yesterday and your mom gave me your blog address. I have been reading and it looks like you are having a wonderful time. I am so jealous and proud of you. Please keep the pictures coming. Everything looks so awesome there.